Time for each other – at last! The thrills of joint adventures. Hiking and family holidays in Damüls for guests of all ages. Carve your first trail in the snow. The Alpenstern Hotel ski-in and ski-out location gives all holidays guests immediate access to the slopes. Grandparents and grandchildren both find suitable challenges.
Since we are right alongside the ski slope of the Damüls-Mellau skiing area, the perfect starting point for an active summer holiday, guests can jump out of bed and head straight for the hills! Mother Nature has rewarded us with seemingly limitless space in which to burn off energy, play around and explore.
- Waldseilgarten Damüls featuring a Flying Fox zip line
- Damüls indoor playground and games park
- Damüls-Mellau ski slopes
- Skiing lessons for small children, the Burton Snow Park, sledging and snow shoe treks
- Summer tubing run in Faschina
- Schröcken adventure park
- Dornbirn ‘Spielfabrik’ play centre
- Seewaldsee alpine swimming lake
- Fishing and angling
- Theme paths and children’s discovery hikes
- Pfänder alpine game park and eagle centre
- Allensbach animal and leisure park
- Evening lantern-lit walks and horse-drawn coach rides
- Road excursions on the tourist slow-train
- ‘Bunny way’: Special children’s hiking route
The 4-star superior Hotel Alpenstern is fantastic for even the youngest guests. Special kids’ menus, spacious family rooms and luxurious lodges, a teens’ room with table football, pool and darts, pools and a family-friendly clothed sauna, child-friendly staff and the local countryside – the largest playground in the world, just outside the front door of the hotel, offering limitless sporting opportunities. Enjoy a great family holiday here in Damüls!